- This event has passed.
Teaming, Joint Venture Agreements & New Federal Laws That Can Impact Your Bottom-Line Workshop
May 26, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmNo Cost
Federal government laws are constantly changing, and compliance is crucial to maintain your small business certifications and comply with government contract requirements successfully.
Topics of Discussion
- New Recent Federal Laws that Can Impact Your Bottom Line
- Sweeping New rules, including new Joint Venture rules, new Tribal rules, 8(a) eligibility, and numerous other rules
- Affiliation issues and new SBA regulations
- Legal, Financial, and Practical issues to address when forming Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- New Bid Protests, Size Protests, and Status Protests of importance to guide you in putting together bid proposals
- Hard questions to ask your prospective Teaming and Joint Venture partners
- Lessons learned by small businesses the hard way.
- How small and large businesses can work together legally and ethically