- This event has passed.
Project Spectrum: CMMC Q&A with Katie Arrington
October 30, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
When will Department of Defense (DoD) contracts include Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) levels? What is the CMMC assessment process? How much will cybersecurity compliance cost my business?
Get answers to your CMMC questions during a 60-minute webinar with experts from the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (OUSD (A&S)) and the DoD Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP).
- Learn what the new Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement interim rule says about the CMMC timeline, assessment process, and more.
- Discover how the OSBP supports Mentor-Protégé Program participants and other Defense Industrial Base companies preparing for CMMC.
- Explore Project Spectrum’s simple no-cost and low-cost solutions that could reduce your cybersecurity compliance expenses.
Meet Our Speakers
- Ms. Katie Arrington, CISO for the OUSD (A&S)
- Ms. Amy Murray, director of the OSBP
- Mr. Shannon Jackson, deputy director of the OSBP
- Mr. Khurrum Wahid, program manager for Project Spectrum