- This event has passed.
Government Contracting Basics
October 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmNo Cost
You’ll learn the basic steps for contracting with the state, local, and federal government from area expert, Lori Haozous, Acting Program Manager, the Arizona Procurement and Technical Assistance Center (PTAC).
- Verify if your business is ready for government contracting.
- Learn how to get your business ready by knowing how to market your business to your customer (the government)
- Learn what agencies could buy your product or service
- Learn what the government purchases
- Learn how the government purchases
- Learn how the government assists small businesses
- Learn where to search for opportunities
- Learn about the no-cost programs that can help you along the way.
Zoom meeting link will be emailed to participants after registration, prior to the event. Register for any or all of these live, interactive sessions.
In partnership with Pima Community College SBDC