*Please note: New client requests may be delayed due to the
high number of incoming applications*
AZPTAC requires you to have an existing for profit business and be interested in pursuing contracts with government entities.
- Have a solid business with a history of past performance.
- The business has generated revenue for the past 2 years.
- Have business systems in place such as accounting and payroll.
- You are financially stable.
- Your product or unique skill set is needed by the government.
- You can commit the time, money, and personnel to this process.
- You have the required license, insurance or certificates needed in your industry.
AZPTAC does not assist with business startup, basic business training, business planning, loans, or business capitalization. Please see our network partner, Arizona SBDC for these services.
As a PTAC client, you agree to:
- Meet with a counselor for a minimum of 30 minutes per year or attend a PTAC seminar annually.
- Complete and return the quarterly survey and awards report.
We are here to assist you! See our locations and hours below. Please note that all in-person meetings are by appointment only.