How do you know if you are ready for government contracting?
- You have a legally registered business in Arizona.
- You have been in business for at least 2 years with positive past performance.
- The business has generate revenue for the past 2 years.
- You are financially stable.
- Your product or unique skill set is needed by the government.
- You can commit the time, money, and personnel to this process.
- You have the required insurance or certificates needed in your industry.
If you answered yes to all of the statements, then your company might be ready for government contract.
PTAC Client Requirements:
- Meet with a counselor for 30 minutes per year or attend a PTAC seminar annually.
- Complete and return the quarterly survey and rewards report.