Please note: New client meetings are delayed up to two weeks.
Arizona APEX Accelerator requires you to have an existing business and be interested in pursuing contracts with government entities.
- Have a solid business with a history of past performance.
- Have business systems in place such as accounting and payroll.
- You are financially stable.
- Your product or unique skill set is needed by the government.
- You can commit the time, money, and personnel to this process.
- You have the required license, insurance or certificates needed in your industry.
AZ APEX Accelerator does not assist with business startup ideas, basic business training, business planning, loans, or business capitalization. Please see our network partner, Arizona SBDC for these services.
As an APEX client, you agree to:
- Meet with a counselor for a minimum of 30 minutes per year or attend an AZ APEX seminar annually.
- Complete and return the quarterly survey and awards report.
We are here to assist you! See our locations and hours below. Please note that all in-person meetings are by appointment only.